If you’re lucky enough to be in the mountains, you’re lucky enough!

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Coming Soon...

 The Maroon Bells
Rim Trail - Snowmass

We had an awesome time last week in the Aspen/Snowmass area, running some spectacular trails and doing a little road biking.  We are busy going through scads of photos getting ready to do a big post, so keep an eye out.
We also had a blast last Sunday watching the finish of the Pikes Peak Marathon, watching a lot of friends and local folks finish a big run on America's Mountain, as well as "star-gazing" - Pikes drew some national and international running talent this year.  Good times - be back soon with details on a great week.

Happy Trails!

5 comments:

Jill said...

YAY - can't wait! Looks hazy there...did the area have the same smoke/haze in the area that Denver had from some Montana and Idaho fires?

Terzah said...

That all sounds wonderful! I can't wait to hear the details.

ajh said...

Can't wait! The woman who came in second is from my area. She student taught at my school. She is a very unassuming low key person who does great things!

Johann said...

Looking forward to the post! I was a little sad on Saturday thinking about Pikes Peak and my failed entry. Luckily I had an awesome mountain run of my own over here and that helped a lot.

Peter N. Jones said...

Oh man, can't wait to see the report. It's been some time since I have run in the Aspen area; I'm sure you will have some killer pictures that will make me jealous!

Related Posts with Thumbnails